Thursday, 23 April 2015

Still getting a grip of things

Hey guys, I've been a little distant from my blog at the minute because I'm up to my eyebrows in coursework and revision, so I've barely had any time on my hands. 

But I'm back now bitches.

Any ways, as the weather has been glorious these last few days, I have actually tried to wear clothing with colour, rather than looking like Morticia Addams (even though she kicks ass and is totally mom goals). However, I still stuck to the monochrome look, and wore white instead. 

Here is what I was wearing today (minus the Levis jacket). I absolutely adore off the shoulder tops and this must be my favourite from them all. I got this top from Zara, and I only paid £9.99 for it. What I love the most is that it isn't too short on the midriff, so I don't feel to bare when I'm wearing it.

Then we move onto these fabulous shorts. These are from Urban Outfitters, and the pattern is just to die for. They fit so well and actually compliment my figure more than other patterned shorts do due to the light colours. They make me feel so summery and girly, I absolutely love them, I just don't live in a warm country to wear them enough.

I've also featured what make up I was wearing alongside this outfit. Mac as you all know never seems to fail us girls when it comes to lippy. I love the creme sheen collection as they feel so soft on your lips. What you see in the picture is Soar lip liner and Creme Cup lipstick. These two colours are such a good combination as you can create a really nice nude look on your lips and also get a good definite line with the lip liner. Also, as I was going for the nude look, I chose to wear O.P.I nail lacquer to match. 





Today in general has been a very stressful day, so I felt that if I dressed up for college (hell on earth) I would feel a little bit better. It worked a little, but I still came home and ate my body weight in chocolate digestives. 

I hope you guys liked my outfit as much as I did, and continue to keep reading and viewing my blog, cause it makes my day just seeing how many people have viewed my page.

I'll be back soon with another post shortly, but have a selfie of me before I go.



2 comments: